Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Season 2 Episode 5

So this week was INTENSE and will probably hold at least one of my good mission stories when I'm home. Again, I don't really remember the order of things except my first one since it happened on last P-day.

1. On P-day we went to the nice part of Yakima to a members home that has a HUGE home. And I went to the bathroom and it had a heated seat and I was like DANGGGGG this, this is Heaven. so then I was looking around and found a remote and was like "hey what's this do?" And the same time I hit the button I realized that I was using a Bidet ( that's probably not how you say it but the toilet from france that washes you up so you don't have to use toilet paper) and man! thats an experience i won't soon forget that's for sure! Also a word of advice. Don't sit too far back or the heater will burn ya ahhahaha

2. This week we got fed 10 meals. and 2 of those were doubles (like we got fed 2 different lunches kinda thing)

3. Saturday before Priesthood we had dinner with some of my favorite members that feed us pretty awesome. and they fed us Fried Oyster Sandwiches which were SOOOOO good!!!!  My comp opted out for the turkey... His loss haha

4. We got a New investigator and same day we put her on date for Oct. 28th. Shes Devan's (our recent convert's) Daughter so that was way exciting

5. We had our interviews with president which was super needed to help boost my life. Something about even just being around President Lewis makes me happy so that was good! 

6. We were trying to go to one of our dinner appointments in an apartment complex and we went up a floor to high. (there was a no soliciting sign outside the apartment) and then we turned around and went back to the right floor. as soon as we opened the door to the floor this dude was coming out and yelled at us to leave. we tried to explain the situation and how we weren't "soliciting" just going to our dinner appointment but he said "you just came from upstairs, you're not allowed to solicit so i suggest you get the %$#^ Outta here or imma call the ^&*% Cops. (this is not one of my finest moments but this guy really ticked me off with the amount of disrespect he showed us. So i said "Go ahead Call the cops. I'd love to talk to em, Here you can use my phone (and i hand our phone out to him)" then Elder Kneip told me to let it go and walk out so we walked outside and the guy was like "call whoever you wanted to go meet with and have them get you, I'll wait. And so we did and his neighbor came and got us. It was pretty funny looking back. haha yeah so that was the highlights of my week. 

Love Y'all so much!! Hope you know I wouldn't be who I am without all you amazing fans ;)

Haha Love,
Elder Holt
Elder Sorenson took this pic of me
We made the cake you sent for my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment