Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Episode 2, Week 6 (10-9-17)

**WARNING- READ AT YOUR OWN RISK**(per Benjamin's mom)

Well here goes nothing. I have some interesting stories this week.
So first things first, SERVICE on Tuesday was the worst thing ever! 
There was a lady who isn't able to take care of her self. And is like 80. She also can't walk. She refuses to leave her home tho so she isn't able to get the care she needs. SHE LIVES on a COUCH. And by that I mean LIVES, like eats, sleeps, everything and more than you can imagine. We went to get rid of it and got her a new couch brought in.  When we were getting it out she moved off the couch and it was hard core indented. (ps her house smells worse than most outhouses, it was GROSS like we had to step out every now and then it was so bad and thick) so we are moving the couch and when I get close to pick it up, I see that its covered in flies and maggots and other horrors. Then we had to tilt it so that it could get thru the door and the cushions fell off. IDK what all I saw but I saw a couch soaked in Urine and Blood along with other nightmares. I don't think I have ever smelt anything so bad nor have I ever seen anything so disturbing nor have I experienced anything along those lines. I could easily write about the other horrors on the side like how this super super old lady's shirt didn't have sides and it left nothing up to the imagination, but I won't & also I wont' go into detail anymore either but man that was horrible. 
Other Highlights of the week is that Transfers are happening this week and on Saturday I got a call that said I am now training (right after I got trained for your missionaries that understand this means I’m giving birth to my mom) and I will be instead of covering 1st  and 3rd wards I’ll be only in 3rd  which is really sad, but its where all the work is and where I’d rather be anyways. But I will super super miss alot of people in 1st ward. There are so many amazing members there from the Kirklands to Don to The Walkers.  I won't forget that area anytime soon. 
Other than that I don't have too much info. I got a haircut yesterday and look like a stud and am freezing my nuts off since its 32 degrees already and might just hit 0 come Halloween.
Hope everything is well and I love hearing from my fans!!! 
Love,
Your Fav Elder, 

Elder Holt

No comments:

Post a Comment