Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Season 3 Episode 2 (10-23-17)

So here we are another week in and its only colder and wetter ha ha ha. So this week has been good. Training is a whole adventure in itself especially when you had 3 trainers so really have no idea what the crap is going on or how in the world your supposed to actually train people. But I’m doing my best and we’re learning together. News this week is pretty boring. We did have another service project but before you shut your computer off its not as bad as "the couch" in fact it was quite fun. We just went to the library since a ward member works their and their having a crazy cheap book sale but needed help moving like a solid 100 boxes filled with books. So now that there is 10 Missionaries in Eburg we were able to get it done pretty fast. Everyone just started grabbing boxes and I just sat and waited cause I knew that was a bad idea and I proved right since the stairs got super cluttered with every one going up and down so I pulled a Danny and started "the book chain" and after that it got super fun and way faster and a job they told us would take an hour and a half we finished in about 40 min. Then we had muffins and yeah it was a blast.

Other news is it’s been raining and cold. Solidly like 35-40 degrees so it wasn't freezing to snow (thank the heavens prayer works!!!!!!) but still colder than I wanted it to be. Especially since our miles got cut down a whole bunch since president is splitting so many areas. So now we have to walk anytime were in Eburg city. Which to get into our area is about a mile walk so we spend about 3-4 miles a day walking. Which honestly isn't bad it’s helping with my weight issue but sadly when its cold and rainy it is miserable. But oh well I’m sure the lord will make up with it by making sure my wife is a trophy wife ha ha ha ha. Hope all is well where ever you call home. 
Love Y'alls Favorite Elder 

Elder Holt!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment